It’s that time of year again! The 2nd annual Thursday Night Holiday Lights is scheduled for December 6th, 13th and 20th from 6–8 p.m. Come home for the holidays as downtown Flemington is transformed with a little holiday magic. Walk the luminary-lined streets and visit your favorite shops for a festive treat or special discount. Looking for a little Noel nostalgia? Then take a horse and buggy ride or warm up with some hot cocoa and homemade soup on the courthouse steps. Don’t miss out on the special discounts throughout the borough. And, of course, you will find Santa downtown too!
On all three Thursdays, you can enjoy any or all of these Flemington festivities. But be sure to check out our theme nights and special offerings for each of the Thursday Night Holiday Lights events below.
What’s available all three nights? Holiday cheer and goodwill toward everyone, of course. But really, these fun activities and festive treats are what you won’t want to miss.
- Kids can visit with their favorite Paw Patrol character outside of the old courthouse.
- Take a ride on a firetruck.
- Make a wish and tie it to the tree at the old courthouse.
- Bring the kids into Sage Boutique to make a free ornament.
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus at Teaberry’s Carriage House at 7 p.m. Mrs. Claus will also be collecting letters to Santa for special delivery, so don’t forget those Dear Santa letters. Each child will receive a goody bag.
- Toast the holiday season with a free tasting of Prosecco and Kombucha at The Kombucha Bar. Must be 21 years or older.
- Feeling hungry or maybe you just want to warm up? Grab some hot cocoa and soup from Zoup. Or perhaps you have a hankering for roasted chestnuts or a hot dog? Enjoy these treats and more outside of the old courthouse.
On Thursday 12/6, Fun for Everyone
- As you stroll through town, enjoy a selection of six different wines for tasting selected by Central Wine Merchants. You can find tastings at 39 Mine Boutique, N’Joy Yourself, Sage Boutique, Ye Old Antique and Curiosity Shop, Camp Flemington Antiques and Kries Jewelers.
- Bring your favorite furry friend out for a pet-friendly visit with Santa at Barkley’s Gourmet Marketplace. Get your pup’s picture with Santa and receive a special doggie goody bag with a donation to the animal rescue.
- Chime in with the True Voice Choir as they fill downtown with everyone’s favorite holiday tunes.
- Take a horse and buggy ride around town with Bucks County Carriages.
- Do you wanna build a snowman? Get crafty at Chirp Workshop and make a snowman plushie for $12.
- The Flemington United Methodist Church will hand out candy canes during their lawn concert. Bring a chair and a toasty blanket so you can get in the spirit with holiday music.
Candy Cane Kisses and Mistletoe Wishes Are Even Sweeter on Thursday 12/13
- Sweet treats will be available from retailers.
- Get your photo with Santa at Kries Jewelers and Black Lab Studios.
- Enjoy the sounds of the Spanish Choir from St. Magdalen’s church from 6:30–7:30 p.m. on the courthouse steps.
- Stuff a reindeer plushie at Chirp Workshop for $12.
- Away in a Manger on Main Street with the live nativity scene at the Methodist church.
Oh Snap, It’s Gingerbread Night on 12/20
- Watch Flemington’s talented local bakers and chefs decorate replicas of famous Flemington buildings made out of gingerbread at Stangl Factory.
- Join in the fun with Grateful Bites and help decorate the old courthouse, then enjoy a sweet treat and decorate holiday cookies.
- The Methodist church will host the Whitehouse Wind Symphony community band from 7:30–9 p.m. This year’s program includes a selection of holiday favorites and a medley from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” Children will be invited to participate, and everyone can sing along!
- Kids can make their own boy or girl gingerbread plushie at Chirp Workshop for $12.
All Around Town Great Gifts Can Be Found
Special offers from your favorite retailers are available all around Flemington during the Thursday Night Holiday Lights festivities. Check out the list below to see what’s available when.