Thursday Night Holiday Lights returns to Main Street and Stangl Road this December on Thursday evenings from 6-8pm! Join your community for 3 festive evenings of holiday activities! Caroling, antique fire truck rides, beautiful luminaries, visits from Santa and the Paw Patrol, as well as special offers and fun activities at local businesses. A special concert holiday concert will be performed on Dec 20th by the Whitehouse Wind Symphony at Flemington United Methodist Church.
On Thursday, December 6, there's fun for everyone:
- As you stroll through town, enjoy a selection of six different wines for tasting selected by Central Wine Merchants. You can find tastings at 39 Mine Boutique, N’Joy Yourself, Sage Boutique, Ye Old Antique and Curiosity Shop, Camp Flemington Antiques and Kries Jewelers.
- Bring your favorite furry friend out for a pet-friendly visit with Santa at Barkley’s Gourmet Marketplace. Get your pup’s picture with Santa and receive a special doggie goody bag with a donation to the animal rescue.
- Chime in with the True Voice Choir as they fill downtown with everyone’s favorite holiday tunes.
- Take a horse and buggy ride around town with Bucks County Carriages.
- Do you wanna build a snowman? Get crafty at Chirp Workshop and make a snowman plushie for $12.
- The Flemington United Methodist Church will hand out candy canes during their lawn concert. Bring a chair and a toasty blanket so you can get in the spirit with holiday music.
Candy Cane Kisses and Mistletoe Wishes Are Even Sweeter on Thursday, December 13:
- Sweet treats will be available from retailers.
- Get your photo with Santa at Kries Jewelers and Black Lab Studios.
- Enjoy the sounds of the Spanish Choir from St. Magdalen’s church from 6:30–7:30 p.m. on the courthouse steps.
- Stuff a reindeer plushie at Chirp Workshop for $12.
- Away in a Manger on Main Street with the live nativity scene at the Methodist church.
Oh Snap! It's Gingerbread Night on Thursday, December 20:
- Watch Flemington’s talented local bakers and chefs decorate replicas of famous Flemington buildings made out of gingerbread at Stangl Factory.
- Join in the fun with Grateful Bites and help decorate the old courthouse, then enjoy a sweet treat and decorate holiday cookies.
- The Methodist church will host the Whitehouse Wind Symphony community band from 7:30–9 p.m. This year’s program includes a selection of holiday favorites and a medley from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” Children will be invited to participate, and everyone can sing along!
- Kids can make their own boy or girl gingerbread plushie at Chirp Workshop for $12.
And remember: there are many great deals around town.
Special offers from your favorite retailers are available all around Flemington during the Thursday Night Holiday Lights festivities: