Head on over to Main street and Stangl road to celebrate the season during Thursday Night Holiday Lights. Downtown Flemington is full of yuletide cheer on Dec 13th and 20th from 6–8 p.m.
12/13 Events: Delight in the Tastes, Sights and Sounds of the Season
- Complimentary treats and warming drinks are available at a variety of downtown shops. You’ll get more energy to go a-wassailing or just a-shopping.
- Madeline’s Christmas read by Dr Paul Marciano, the grandson of Ludwig Bemelmans, at the Flemington Free Public Library at 7:30pm.
- Strike a pose with Santa. Get your holiday pictures with Kris Kringle at Kries Jewelers or Black Lab Studios.
- Listen to holiday harmonies. The Spanish Choir of St. Magdalen’s church sings glorious melodies from 6:30–7:30 p.m. on the courthouse steps.
- Stuff a reindeer plushie. At Chirp Workshop on Fulper Road, kids can make their own plush Rudolph…or Prancer or Vixen…for just $12.
- Step into a manger scene. “Away in a Manger,” the live nativity scene at Flemington United Methodist Church, recreates the first Christmas with angels and animals gathered around the baby Jesus.
- Kids can meet Skye and Chase from Paw Patrol outside of the old courthouse. Take a free ride on “Betsy” fire truck rides begin at Teaberry’s Tea Room. The Fire Department is collecting new unwrapped toys or donations for the food pantry.
- Tie your wish to the community holiday tree located at the old courthouse.
- Make a free ornament with the kiddos at Sage.
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus at Teaberry’s Carriage House at 7 p.m. Mrs. Claus will also be collecting letters to Santa for special delivery, so don’t forget those Dear Santa letters. Each child will receive a goody bag.
- Mosey down Bloomfield Ave to the Kombucha Bar for a special tasting of Prosecco and Kombucha. Must be 21 years or older.
- Nibbles and noshes to warm you up are available at the courthouse. Grab a hot cocoa from Aunt DeeDee’s hot chocolate bar or a filling cup of soup from Zoup! Stop in the Main Street Manor for a warm hearthside treat. Sip hot chocolate and snack on Christmas cookies by the fireplace.
- Discover the creativity of jewelry at the Small Joys Studio jewelry-making demonstration.
12/13 Savings: String Together Dazzling Holiday Deals
- Enjoy foodie bliss with a free dessert at 55 Main with any entree. Plus the chance to win a $100 gift certificate.
- Buy one literary gem at Act 2 Books and get the second one half off.
- Get $5 off a $25 purchase at Attachments Jewelry. (Exclusions apply.)
- Give the gift of wellness at Jersey Community Acupuncture with a card for a FREE first acupuncture treatment. (Limits apply.)
- Grab some hearty subs at Jersey Mike’s with a Meal Deal: two regular subs, two bags of chips and two drinks for just $15.99.
- Layer the savings on snow clothes with 25% off at We Kids of Flemington. Get a double punch on frequent shopper card for a $25 purchase. Plus a free ornament grab bag (one per family).
- Fill beauty lovers’ stockings with 20% off products at DomAlena’s hair and nail salon. (Excludes sale items.)
- Discover Santa’s brand new bag at Ye Olde Antique & Curiosity Shop, offering a free gift bag with purchase.
- Share a toast with a free wine tasting at Platform One, offering modern American cuisine.
- Enter into a drawing for $50 gift cards at Kries Jewelers and shop from their crystals and gems.
- Save 15% off on regularly priced furniture at Camp Flemington Antiques.
- Enjoy $5 off purchases of $25 at N’Joy Yourself. Save 25% off boxed holiday cards/calendars and get a free holiday card when you buy three.
- At 39 Mine Boutique, popular blanket scarves are just $10 with any purchase (limit 3)- regular price is $19.95. Free gift with any purchase over $25 - choose from bath bomb, Katie Loxton gold star ornament, or heart candle. 20% off any single item.
- At Twice Told Tales, buy two books, get the 3rd at 50% off.
Go here for more celebrations and savings at the Thursday Night Holiday Lights events.