Step into a Dickens-style holiday village of charming shops, sparkling decorations and festive events at Thursday Night Holiday Lights. The celebrations take place in downtown Flemington on December 6th, 13th and 20th from 6–8 p.m. All three evenings include fire truck rides, Santa visits and stories from Mrs. Claus. And December 6th provides exclusive activities and special offers to ring in the season.
12/6 Events: Have Fun with Family and Friends—Including Furry Friends!
- Pair Wine Tasting with Shopping. Central Wine Merchants has curated six different wines to sample at N’Joy Yourself, 39 Mine Boutique, Ye Old Antique and Curiosity Shop, Sage Boutique, Camp Flemington Antiques and Kries Jewelers. (Must be 21.)
- Get Pet Pictures with Santa. Bring your pup or your kids for Instagram-worthy photos at Barkley’s Gourmet Marketplace. Get a doggie gift bag with an animal rescue donation.
- Carol with the Choir. Join your voices with True Voice, a high school/young adult choir, as they sing holiday favorites.
- Ride on a horse-drawn buggy.Giddy up and go through the candlelit town with Bucks County Carriages and harken back to a Victorian-era holiday. Board the Carriage on Stangl Road near N’Joy Yourself.
- Build a plushie snowman. At Chirp Workshop, kids can make a snowman plushie for only $12.
- Sing Along at a Free Concert.Flemington United Methodist Church presents a medley of holiday tunes on the lawn.
- Storytime with Mrs Clausat Teaberry’s Tea Room Carriage House Boutique at 7pm. Ms. Claus will be collecting letters to Santa for special delivery. And little ones will receive a festive goodie bag.
- Kids can visit with their favorite Paw Patrol character outside of the old courthouse.
- Take a ride on a firetruck.
- Make a wish and tie it to the tree at the old courthouse.
- Free ornament making for kids at Sage Boutique.
- Toast the holiday season with a free tasting of Prosecco and Kombucha at The Kombucha Bar. (Must be 21 years or older.)
- Enjoy a tasty snack and warm up with some hot cocoa and soup from Zoup. Or perhaps you have a hankering for roasted chestnuts or a hot dog? Enjoy these treats and more outside of the old courthouse.
12/6 Savings: Great Deals and Complimentary Treats at Local Merchants
- Delight in a free dessert at 55 Main with any entree. Plus the chance to win a $100 gift certificate.
- Buy one literary gem at Act 2 Books and get the second one half off.
- Get $5 off a $25 purchase at Attachments Jewelry. (Exclusions apply.)
- Order holiday cards at Black Lab Studios for 30% off. Get $25 off video transfer orders of $100, 50% off in-stock frames and 40% off print enlargements.
- At Moonstone Mystery Bookstore and Twice Told Tales, buy 2 books and get the 3rd at 50% off.
- Save on shirts at Jersey Community Acupuncture. T-shirts only $10, hoodies $20, plus special gift card offers.
- Satisfy your appetite with a fresh submarine sandwich at Jersey Mike’s. Get $1 off of any regular sub.
- Sip warm apple cider at Small Joys Studio while you shop for artisan jewelry and gifts.
- Stock up on snow clothes with 25% off at We Kids of Flemington. Get a double punch on frequent shopper card for a $25 purchase.
- Score savings of 20% off products at DomAlena’s hair and nail salon. (Excludes sale items.)
- Indulge in a free candy cane at Ye Olde Antique & Curiosity Shop.
- Check outSage Boutique for 10% off a $100 purchase, 15% off $150, 20% off $250 and 25% off $350. (Restrictions apply.)
- Gather around for modern American cuisine at Platform One plus a free wine tasting.
- Enter into a drawing for $50 gift cards at Kries Jewelers and shop for something sparkly.
- Save 15% off on regularly priced furniture atCamp Flemington Antiques.
- Enjoy $5 off purchases of $25 at N’Joy Yourself. Save 25% off boxed holiday cards/calendars and get a free holiday card when you buy three.
Go here for more celebrations and savings at the Thursday Night Holiday Lights events.